At Agrow, we recognize that your livelihood depends on your finances. This is why it is our goal to take care of you with this in mind.
Agrow Credit Corporation has been financing agricultural endeavors since 1979. Whether you are purchasing a piece of rural America or needing funds to run your cow/calf operation, Agrow is the financing partner you are looking for.
Agrow is a privately owned, full-service lending organization. We originate, service and collect on all our loans. This makes it easier on you to know that one point of contact will be all you need throughout the entirety of your loan(s) with us.
Our business has no US geographical restrictions or dollar amount maximum limits. Although we can do business anywhere in the United States, we currently provide the bulk of our financing packages in the Southern and Southwestern portions of the United States. Agrow is also a member of the Farm Credit system and we have industry relationships with Farmer Mac and Texas Champion Bank that provide us with a broader scale of funding and lending options.
Because Ag lending is specialized, it is important that you work with professionals who understand the industry and share your way of thinking. Agrow is staffed by a team of employees with decades of lending experience. Their years of agricultural lending give them the ability to look at your operation and identify the best customized loan package to fit your specific needs.
Throughout the loan process we pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service. We believe in providing prompt, personal, dependable and friendly service, all while providing full confidentiality. Your trust is of the utmost importance to us.
Agrow is headquartered in Austin, Texas. Get In Touch with us today!
- Payment options include monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual
- Low origination fees
- Flexible repayment terms
- Competitive fixed & variable rates
- No prepayment penalties
- Your loan is not sold
- Short, intermediate and long term financing
- Prompt, dependable & friendly service
- No US geographical restrictions
- Land financing available nationwide
- Livestock and Equipment financing limited only for inspection purposes
- No maximum dollar amount limits
- Staff with agricultural backgrounds
- Sensible closing costs
- Partial Releases available*
- Options available to consolidate, expand, improve or refinance
- Funded by Farm Credit Bank of Texas
- Flexible collateral requirements
- Approved Farmer Mac lender